- Are you experiencing an infidelity issue with your spouse or significant other?
- Are you in need of an investigator for child custody issues?
- Do you need an investigator for Post-Divorce issues?
- Are you in need of background investigations or surveillance?
- Are you in need of Workman’s Comp investigations?
- If you are a landlord, has one of your tenants skipped on you?
- Do you need a Service of Process? Call 847-526-7727 for a quote.
- Do you need a private investigator to investigate personal injury cases?
- As an attorney, are you in need of a licensed private investigator to take witness statements in your office or in the field?
- Contact R7 Investigations at 847-526-7727 for other investigative services we offer.
R7 Investigations can provide a solution to your problem
Private investigators find proof and information that protects you, your family, or your business. If you need a private investigator to find the facts on your particular case and have not achieved the results from other investigators, call R7* Investigations today at 847-526-7727 for a FREE case evaluation.
R7 is dedicated to providing accurate information to each client in a timely and cost-effective manner. R7 believes in communicating effectively with every client. Prior to the acceptance of a case, we provide an assessment of the probability of success and the anticipated cost.
R7 is committed to ensuring our client’s confidentiality and providing only the most professional service. Call R7 Investigations today at 847-526-7727 for a FREE case consultation. All calls are confidential.
- Child Custody
- Personal Injury
- Background Investigations
- Statements & Interviews
- Workers Compensation
- International Corporate Investigations
R7 works closely with clients to formulate investigations that they desire and need in a world of risk. R7 is sensitive to our clients’ budget requirements and that they are balanced with the type of investigation needed.
The cost to conduct Private Investigations vary and are determined by the location, length, depth, risk, and type of investigation needed. Our policy is to discuss the most cost-effective options available and then provide an estimate that carries no hidden costs.